Democracy and Socialism Democracy and Socialism

though

i think one thing lacking from this is that socialism and democracy are not contradictory to each other ideologically. if i'm not mistaken, socialism is an _economic_ model, whereas democracy is a _decisionmaking_ one, and as such, should all the people in a democracy/republic convene and decide that the wealth should be spread out, thats both socialist and democratic.

and we see that in the socialization of America. arguably, you can say most developed nations _are_ socialist to a certain extent, not just china 'nam, canada, et al.

just sayin.

LenardNotLenny responds:

I see your point

The CTSG Collab! The CTSG Collab!

HAWTTT

ctsg finally done? wordedd lol the animation was gewd too. rawk on audio portal :)

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

wooohoooo!

that was pretty good visually :) dont have much to complain about there

but the music got annoying after a bit because its all MIDI-like, yaknow??

and i wont care about the lack of story cuz u say not to :)

oh yeah and if u make a full fledged series of this w. a story, make the story interesting... most flashes here are jst ZOMG SOMEONE PISSD MEH OFF SO DIEEEE! if u played ff7 [you better have] that was a good game with a great story :)

Demonology Demonology

nice

and whats that remix of voodoo ppl by prodigy?? or did u jst speed it up and lay a cool beat on it?? lol

Computer Computer

...

so you used a flash program that makes random effects for you, coupled with extremely overused music that stops before the flaash ends. great.

p.s. loop music/use a larger sample of the song

WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1 WoW-ShadowsOfAzeroth pt1

meh

it was okay, i guess

the short guy has an annoyyyyying voice if u ask me

but he did say "game over, man, game over!" (wtf are we gonna do now?)

snape killd dumbledore

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

lol

not as funny as the other ones, i think... but it was good. btw, i think its ken kutaragi, not ken kutagari, unless i misheard it. :)

The Gameboy's Story The Gameboy's Story

lol

i thought this was kinda funny in a dumb way... lol. and the music is good

Fabulousfaice responds:

no............yes....no............shwat?teh fukc 'ef'whf'ihef

Ambush! Ambush!

Pretty good

This is a pretty good animation... I agree with other posts; sound effects probably would make this animation a bit better. Another thing: The music ends a bit early, and in the continue/end screen, you can try to loop the music there if you want.

Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD Piconjo Besitzen Sie DVD

Square Enix? Pixar?

When he wielded the sword at the end, it didnt look real at all. When he ran it looked like he was asking to fall over. And I just took off two more points because Square Enix (and Pixar? I guess so...) rules. Do not commit this mockery!!